You have no items in your shopping cart.
Special flexible filling paste designed to cover scratches, holes or cracks on leather and synthetic leather, creating a soft, adhesive and flexible layer. Also suitable for rubber midsoles.
Not suitable for suede and nubuck.
How to use
1. Brush to remove dust.
2. Apply with a roller or a spatula the necessary thin layers to cover completely any holes or scratches to be repaired.
3. Let dry between layers for approximately one hour. It is important to not apply too much of the product on each layer.
TIP 1: If you want to cover holes, we recommend using a support to keep the paste form and achieve a better finish.
4. Dilute the last layer with water to achieve a similar texture to the surface to be repaired. Apply it with a spatula or a cloth to avoid imperfections and to generate a smooth and homogeneous finish.
TIP 2: To speed up the process a hairdryer can be used, however this needs to be very gently, at low temperature and 20 cm from the surface. On the other hand, is recommended to let it dry naturally.
5. Once the process is finished, let it dry for 12 hours to achieve a perfect finish.
TIP 3: If the quantity of paste applied is excessive, this can be removed before painting in two different ways:
a. Sand gently with a very thin sandpaper
b. Carefully remove the remaining paste with ethyl alcohol.
6. Once the paste is completely dry, it can be painted with the Tarrago Color Dye, the Tarrago Sneakers Paint or the Tarrago Quick Color for a perfect and professional finish.
TIP 4: Store between 5°C (41°F) and 35°C (95 °F), protect from frost and cold.