You have no items in your shopping cart.
Its matt finish and unique formulation, evidence a high endurance and a perfect finish. After different studies in our laboratory we evidence to conclude that it offers a high resistance to wet/dry friction and flexions preventing the dye from cracking and keeping the customize in perfect conditions.
- Glow In The Dark is specially formulated to sneakers.
- To enhance the brightness expose to sunlight for a few hours.
- Lasting photoluminescence painting: 20 years.
- Glow In The Dark, is in accordance with the updated legislation on health, safety and environment. As a water-based formula, it is not considered a hazardous product for the consumer or the environment.
Glass bottle 25 ml - 0.9 fl oz
How to use:
1. Clean the sneakers with the Sneakers Cleaner using the Sneakers Brush or the Tarrago Shoe Duster. For best dyeing results, use the Tarrago Conditioner.
2. Before painting, stir the content with the brush enclosed, until a homogeneous color is obtained.
3. Customize your sneakers:
3.1. Use the sponge included to cover larger surfaces. With the semi-wringing paint brush, paint one corner of the sponge and gently rub over with circular moves on the Sneakers.
3.2. Use the Paint Brush included for small details or customization.
3.3. Use an Airbrush. Use the neutral base (50% neutral base and 50% water), to dilute the dye and maintain its properties. It is better to apply one to three layers as required by luminescence intensity. After drying the first layer of paint (1 hour), apply a second layer if it is necessary, repeating the operation to match the entire color. To accelerate the dyeing process between layers, use a hair dryer with caution (30 cm. minimum distance). Apply the Glow In The Dark to the white surface. If the surface is not white apply the Sneakers Paint nº 1 (white color) previously.
4. For optimum drying, let it dry for 2 hours.
5. Once the process is finished, wash the Sponge, the Paint Brush or the Airbrush with water to prevent them from drying out.
TIP: For a better result use an ultraviolet flashlight to see outline paint.
TIP: When the paint is dry to improve the resistance we recommend to use the Sneaker Paint Neutral Base.