The Tarrago Essential Sneaker Cleaning Kit is a designed to fulfill the essential needs of every sneakerhead. This kit will help you to complete a deep and effective sneaker cleaning, whatever they are made of.
The kit includes:
- 1 Tarrago Sneakers Total Cleaner 4,23 fl.oz. / 125 ml.: A liquid cleaner for all colours, specially recommended for leather goods and upholstery, but also applicable to other materials such as suede, nubuck and canvas. The Sneakers Total Cleaner can be used for cleaning all sneakers and also as a stain remover and dirt remover.
- 1 Tarrago Cleaning Black Sponge (80x40x30 mm): This cleaning sponge is specially made to remove dirt and mud from different materials, such as leather, fabric, canvas and accessories. The rough sponge from this sneaker cleaning kit is made of polyurethane foam.
These two products are packed in a matte black bag (23x15,8 cm.).
HOW TO USE THE ESSENTIAL SNEAKERS CLEANING KIT
You can use it in two different ways: as a cleaner or as a stain remover.
As a cleaner:
- 1. Remove superficial dirt with the Sneakers Black Sponge
- 2. Pour a little quantity of Sneakers Total Cleaner on a cloth
- 3. Rub the surface to be cleaned
- 4. Remove the remaining product with a damp cloth
- 5. Let the sneakers dry for 60 minutes
As a stain remover:
- 1. Apply a few drops directly to the stain and allow it to sit for a few minutes
- 2. Moisten the Cleaning Black Sponge with water and rub until the stain disappears
- 3. Before fully dry, for suede and nubuck, brush with the Sneakers Black Sponge.
- 4. Brush again once dry.
Here are some tips for a correct use of the Essential Sneakers Cleaning Kit:
- You can blow-dry your suede and nubuck sneakers. Once dry, raise the hair with the Tarrago De Luxe Brush.
- To clean the insoles from your sneakers, you can use the Sneakers Total Cleaner. We recommend removing them from the inside of the sneakers before applying.
- To protect your sneakers from water and snow, you can apply the Tarrago Sneakers Protector or the Tarrago Sneakers Nano Protector after cleaning.
Before using this product, we recommend testing it in a small, non-visible part and see the results.